Job Type: Full-Time
Cross Accounting Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to work in a fast-paced company located in Northwest Houston. Candidates must have 2+ years of administrative support experience. This role is pivotal in processing documents for clients and maintaining the database with accurate project information. Ideal candidates for this job are resourceful, problem solver’s, efficient and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements
- Ensure clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Monitor procurement on projects as directed by management and see the projects through to completion
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Respond to questions and request for information.
- Coordinate with project team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to be organized, self-motivated, and complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Ability to prioritize while remaining flexible
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Great communication skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred (not a requirement to apply)
How to Apply
Please send your application with cover letter to email@example.com.